Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome the the Jungle

After recently reading a book by Chris Guillebeau,  The Art of Non-Conformity I was encouraged to pursue my artistic dreams, so this blog will serve to chronicle my adventures through the highs and lows in search of artistic independence.
Acrylic painting on canvas by Gabriel Tuxhorn


 LETS GET THIS CHICKEN KICKIN'!

I want this to be a place where I can show my artwork and the process I go through of producing my art, I also hope to use this as a way to meet other artists in the biz. I'll probably end up sharing my random thoughts about art and life as well, so hang on to your shorts as I push my way into the blogging world! I hope you find my work inspiring...or at least interesting =) Feel free to comment or contact me

Cheers! GT

No comments:

Post a Comment