Saturday, April 23, 2011

Funky fresh watercolor paintings

   Hey guys, I just finished 4 new watercolor paintings. I started by splashing some watercolor around the pages, let them dry and then came back to see what could see in them and then defined the images. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed making them.

As a side note, I finally started an Etsy account and these paintings are the first available for purchase.

"Jellyfish" watercolor on
 cold press paper by Gabriel Tuxhorn
Available on Etsy.com: Right here!
"Serene" watercolor and ink on
cold press paper by Gabriel Tuxhorn
Available on Etsy.com: Right here!
"Chief" watercolor on
cold press paper by Gabriel Tuxhorn
Available on Etsy.com: Right here!

"Terror Fish" watercolor and ink on
cold press paper by Gabriel Tuxhorn
Available on Etsy.com: Right here!

 














No comments:

Post a Comment